Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello! Hola!

hello. for those who may not know, my name is Wilson Wu. I am currently in MGT 3120 with Professor Kurpis. i heard he is a very easygoing teacher so i decided to give it a shot. i am an asian born american aka. ABC. i'm probably the only asian born american who has never had to go through chinese school as a child and i honestly regret it so much! i can't read nor write in chinese so if you come to me for help, look for someone else. i am currently an upper junior in baruch and a corporate communication major with an expected graduation date of fall 2011. more to come as the semester rolls on!

2 comments:

  1. I like the acronym... ABC :) I'm asian born as well (not of chinese background though)... anyway, I look forward to reading more of your posts during the semester... best of luck in all your other classes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck learning Chinese.......

    ReplyDelete